Welcome from Alice Woog
Greetings from the Lower School! As we look forward to our continued growth at SHPA, we continue to celebrate our staff in their commitment to high-quality education, our students in their pursuit of academic excellence, and our community in their outstanding support of our mission.
As the Executive Director of our Lower School, I encourage you to become and stay informed and involved with our school. We look forward to partnering with you in helping your child achieve personal and academic success.
Welcome from Carl Schlueter
Hello and welcome from SHPA’s Upper School! Thank you for your interest in our program; we are honored to be trusted with your child’s education. As a High Quality Charter School, we continue to build upon our growth and success by providing a rigorous academic curriculum, enriching extracurricular opportunities, and a strong character development program for our students!
We invite you to visit us often to stay informed on school news, activities and events!
- Tuesday, May 26 – 8th Grade Capstone Trip: Students depart for Washington D.C.
- Wednesday, May 27 – 2015-16 Seventh/Eighth Grade Parent Tour of New Upper School Site, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 28 – New Parent Organization Informal Meeting, 6:00 p.m., Rm #306
- Friday, May 29 – VIP Ceremony!
- Saturday, May 30 – 2015-16 Sixth Grade Parent Tour of New Upper School Site, 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, June 5 – Save the Date! The 5th Annual 5K/1 mile Family Fun Run
- Tuesday, June 9 – 8th Grade Graduation (invitation only)
- Wednesday, June 10 – Last day of school – 1:30 p.m. Dismissal
- Thursday, June 11 – HR Committee meeting, 7:00 a.m. Rm. 261